November 22nd, 2017

6:00 a.m. Very early wake up this morning. Alex was all ready to go. I had to match the enthusiasm, so I made myself some instant coffee, which Ive not had for a very long time. Last night I bought a large jar of Robert Tims, which I believe is an Australian coffee. Anyhow it was a pretty good cuppa and I was matching Alex’s alertnesd in no time.

8:00 a.m. Take Alexander to daycare.

9:00 a.m. Did some soldering on a another Bumblebee using a new solder station that I bought yesterday. Wow what a difference it makes using this professional-grade soda station compared with the off-the-shelf El Cheapo soldiering on. It is a completely different experience being able to use something that has precise temperature controls. No more burning tips and improved workflow, amazing. I’m really happy about acquiring this new soldring station. Well worth the money considering I also purchased it at a half price discount. The only reason I can see it was half price was because the instructions and labelling were only in English and Japanese. So that might have turned off possible localswho speak Mandarin of course. Other than that it’s a perfectly good workstation.

10:00 a.m. I need to leave early today to pick up my scooter from the repair shop I left it with which is halfway between Kaohsiung and Tainan.

10:30 a.m. Arrived at Gangshan station using the MRT. I decided to take a taxi to the scooter shop as it was about 6 kilometers away. However just before I got into the cab I was told the fare would be $250NT. Wow. That was expensive for a maxium 2 minute car ride. So I said “No way. That’s too expensive, I’ll walk.” And thats what i did。

12:00 p.m. Picked up my scooter from repair shop. $2400NT. Ouch. This was certainly an expense I didn’t want but on the postive side It feels almost like a brand new machine. The ride to Tainan seemed very smooth and quick. Or was that my legs talking after a long 6 kilometer walk? I don’t know but it was definately great to have wheels back on the ground.

1:00 p.m. Too early to Tainan today. And I was now feeling very fatiged. I needed a place to rest and take a nap. But where? I thought about snoozing in a McDonald’s resturant or Starbucks coffeeshop but that would have been too noisy and unsecure. Then perhaps a park, but I didnt want to be dramatically awoken by ants running all over me. Then I had a good idea. There was a courtyard at the university where Ariels mother worked where I could rest. They have outdoor chairs and tables where students could sit and talk, drink coffee or have something to eat. But it was rarely used.

1:20 p.m. Arrived at the university courtyard and put my head down to rest. A few moments later I heard my name and looked up. It was Ariel and her mother. They were passing through and said I could rest in her office. So I did.

2:30 p.m. Woke up in dark office area. No one here. Lights off, door locked. There was a post it note next to where I had rested my head which said I was welcome to rest here anytime. That was cool. Just needed to lock the door behind me when I leave.

2:45 p.m. Anli class.

4:45 pm. Back to Kaohsiung. Tonight when I get home I will finish another bumble bee and then begin planning a new device to manufacture and sell. I’m going to build EMF devices. Electro Magnetic Field detectors. Which can not only be used to detect live wiring in walls and active applances. They area also used by paranormal investigators to detect, yes I am going to say it “Ghosts”. Haha. Im going to call it the “EMF phantom I” 

Who you gonna call?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s